This is one of my favorite recipes from my mum. It tastes like a cozy movie afternoon with the family by the fireplace.
Baking powder - 16 g
Eggs - 4
Flour - 250 g
Oranges - 2
Orange juice - 100 ml
Sugar (for mixture) - 250 g
Sugar (for topping) - 50 g
Sunflower oil - 90 ml
1. Peel and cut 1 of the oranges.
2. Beat the orange together with the eggs, orange juice, sugar and sunflower oil.
3. Sift the flour and mix it with the baking powder.
4. Gradually add the flour and baking powder to the wet mixture and combine it all together.
5. Put the mixture in a baking dish.
6. Decorate the top with orange slices and sprinkle 4 tbsp of sugar on top.
7. Bake 40 minutes at 180ºC.
Amigos ¡Qué aproveche!